|Front Loaded Sub (NL4)||2×18″|
|Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)||35 Hz – 210 Hz|
|Program Power (watts)||LF-2000|
|RMS Power (watts)||LF-1000|
|SPL & Sensitivity (1w/1m)||136dB / 102dB|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||22.08″ x 41.06″ x 30.70″|
|Weight & Material||147.70 lbs 3/4″ birch plywood|
DP-218s-(1100 series) 2 channel amplifier module
(Designed to power two DP-215 or DP-218 subwoofers)
A single two channel “ICE” powered class D amplifier module can power two DP-218 subwoofer enclosures. Amplifier channel one powers one subwoofer and amplifier channel two powers the second subwoofer. When powering two DP-218 enclosures it is a 4 ohm load for each channel. The amplifier module has been designed to fit securely into the enclosure and offers the ability of powering itself plus one additional non-powered DP-218 by linking an NL4 connector cable. Each amplifier is powered by multiple “ICE” power modules and offers an integrated active crossover system along with DSP correction that has been fine tuned in an anechoic chamber to provide the user with chambered flat response.
- Powered using multiple “ICE” power modules
- Ultra light weight digital switching technology (15 lbs)
- Built in DSP correction software
- Built in digital crossovers to optimize power and clarity
- Chamber tuned for suggested phasing a flat response correction
- Durable and heat resistant design to eliminate pre-mature thermal protection
- Non-powered enclosures are connected to powered enclosure with NL4 patch cables
- Linkable “Neutrik Power-con” connection capable of 110v or 220v
When installing the amplifier pack, remove the passive panel on the back of the enclosure by un-screwing the t-nut bolts. Once the passive panel has been removed, connect the amplifier by following the simple color coded diagram provided. Once the amplifier has been properly connected, slide the amplifier module into the enclosure and secure with the t-nut bolts.
Link the second passive DP-218 to the first with standard NL4 patch cable. Amplifiers are powered by a linkable “Neutrik Power-con” connection and capable of 110v or 220v. Amplifiers ordered for a specific voltage must me slightly modified when changing voltage. Please contact a TVi reprehensive for more information about this. Please see the data sheets for more detailed information on this amplification.