Two 10” Low-Mid Frequency Woofers.
One 3” titanium diaphragm HF compression driver.
Take advantage of our payment plan option: (click here for rates and approval)
- Double 10″ woofers & 3″ compression driver
- Powered by Powersoft Amplification
- Built-in DSP & Networking Option
- Flyable or Ground Stacking
- Highly Expandable
- Versatile and Efficient
- Great for Live Sound & Installations
- Ideal in combination with TVi double 18″ sub woofers
- Optional Flight Cases Available
- 5 Year Warranty on cabinets
- Touring applications
- Portable entertainment
- Houses of worship
- Discos & clubs
The C210ii is loaded with double 10″ low frequency / mid frequency transducers and a single high energy 3″ compression driver, housing a titanium diaphragm. Each cabinet has a horizontal coverage pattern of 100 degrees and a vertical splay adjustment of 10 degrees per cabinet, adjustable in one degree increments. The C210ii has been designed to be suspended in an array from a fly-bar frame, or it can also be ground stacked on double 18″ sub-woofers using the same frame. The C210ii system can be ordered in a passive or powered version, with a multi-channel 3000 watt Powersoft internal amplifier module containing multi-channel DSP and an advanced networking option. A single powered C210ii can also power a passive C210ii cabinet, in tri-amp, by connecting the powered and passive cabinets together with an NL8 patch cable. Connecting the passive and powered cabinets allows for independent DSP control for the left transducers, right transducers and compression drivers for each pair of C210ii. C210ii quipped with the networking option can be linked, adjusted and monitored independently, in real time. This takes place through a linkable Ethernet connection.
All TVi systems are hand wired using premium 14-gauge wire and Neutrik brand NL4 connectors. All transducers are built using the highest quality materials for durability, reliability and superb sound quality. A standard phase plug design is used to control wave form, as well as a wave guide system for smooth coverage and coupling. The C210ii system has been implemented in hundreds of applications world wide, including presidential campaigns both foreign and stateside, national artist tours, and professional installations. The C210ii is extremely versatile, easy to rig, and very capable of several hundred feet of coverage, where line array is beneficial.
Powersoft Amplification Overview:
As of 2018, TVi Audio has partnered with Powersoft Amplifiers to bring our customers world class amplification, DSP, and networking control for their TVi Audio systems. TVi powered cabinets are equipped with a 3000 watt Powersoft amplifier that utilizes up to four independent amplifier channels, each channel with dedicated DSP processing. Powersoft internal amplifiers will, in most cases power two line cabinets per amplifier in tri-amp mode, when connected together with an NL8 linking cable. Sub-woofers require an amplifier per sub-woofer in most applications. Each Powersoft powered TVi system has been professionally tuned in an anechoic chamber to a flattened response. We offer two DSP versions in the Powersoft amplifiers to suit different customer applications and budgets.
This version is the standard DSP used in Powersoft powered TVi products. This DSP can be adjusted with a PC or laptop by connecting into the amplifier with a USB cable. Adjusted settings can be stored as presets and changed with a button located on the back of the amplifier. Below are the DSP specifics.
- Delay – 340ms input delay, 10ms per channel output delay
- Input EQ – 5 parametric EQ: hi/low-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/low-pass
- Output EQ – Parametric IIR filters: peaking, hi/low-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/low-pass
- Crossover – Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel:6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Limiters – Peak limiter, RMS limiter, frequency dependent RMS limiter, Clip limiter, Temperature limiter
This DSP version is offered as an upgrade and has several added features, along with full networking capability between amplifiers using an Ethernet cable. The networking feature allows users to connect multiple powered loudspeakers and sub-woofers together digitally or via analog XLR. This allows the use to control / monitor them independently, in real time, with a PC or laptop.
- Delay – Up to 4sec input delay plus 100ms output delay for time alignment
- Input EQ – Three layers of 32 raised-cosine filters each
- Output EQ – Parametric EQ: custom FIR, parametric IIR:peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, bandstop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossover – Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Limiters – TruePower ™ limiter, RMS limiter, Peak limiter
- Damping Control – DampingControl ™ and cable resistance compensation, up to 2 negative/positive compensation for optimal low-end speaker control
- System Monitoring – High performance monitoring of Power Amp output voltage/current/impedance