Each Element Contains: One 15” woofer.
Each Element Contains: Two 6.5” woofers One 1.7” titanium diaphragm HF compression driver.
Take advantage of our payment plan option: (click here for rates and approval)
- 5-Cabinet Compact Line Array Cluster
- Powered by Powersoft Amplification
- Built-in DSP & Networking Option
- Flyable or Ground Stacking
- Highly Expandable
- Versatile and Efficient
- Great for Live Sound & Installations
- Ideal in combination with TVi double 18” sub woofers
- Optional Flight Cases Available
- 10 Year Warranty
- Touring applications
- Portable entertainment
- Houses of worship
- Discos & clubs
The BT-1200 consists of 5 line array cabinets that have been chamber tuned and designed to hang together in a cluster system. Each cluster consists of a 15″ low-mid above four double 6.5″ mid-highs with 1.5″ compression drivers in each cabinet for a total coverage pattern of 120 x 40 degrees per cluster. The BT1200 system has been designed to be flown, or it can also be ground stacked on double 18″ sub woofers. This system can be ordered in a passive or powered version, with a four-channel 3000 watt Powersoft internal amplifier module containing multi-channel DSP and an advanced networking option. The powered BT1200 is expandable up to 14 cabinets per cluster without adding additional amplification, all running from a single 20 amp circuit.
All TVi systems are hand wired using premium 14-gauge wire and Neutrik brand NL4 connectors. All drivers are built using the highest quality materials for durability, reliability and superb sound quality. We use a standard phase plug design to control wave form, as well as a wave guide system for smooth coverage and coupling. The BT1200 system has been implemented in hundreds of applications world wide, including presidential campaigns both foreign and stateside, national artist tours, and professional installations. The BT1200 is extremely versatile, easy to rig, and very capable of mid-size applications where line array is beneficial.
Powersoft Amplification Overview:
As of 2018, TVi Audio has partnered with Powersoft Amplifiers to bring our customers world class amplification, DSP, and networking control for their TVi Audio systems. TVi powered cabinets are equipped with a 3000 watt Powersoft amplifier that utilizes up to four independent amplifier channels, each channel with dedicated DSP processing. Powersoft internal amplifiers will, in most cases power two line array cabinets per amplifier in tri-amp mode, when connected together with an NL8 linking cable. Sub-woofers require an amplifier per sub-woofer in most applications. Each Powersoft powered TVi system has been professionally tuned in an anechoic chamber to a flattened response. We offer two DSP versions in the Powersoft amplifiers to suit different customer applications and budgets.
This version is the standard DSP used in Powersoft powered TVi products. This DSP can be adjusted with a PC or laptop by connecting into the amplifier with a USB cable. Adjusted settings can be stored as presets and changed with a button located on the back of the amplifier. Below are the DSP specifics.
- Delay – 340ms input delay, 10ms per channel output delay
- Input EQ – 5 parametric EQ: hi/low-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/low-pass
- Output EQ – Parametric IIR filters: peaking, hi/low-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/low-pass
- Crossover – Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel:6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Limiters – Peak limiter, RMS limiter, frequency dependent RMS limiter, Clip limiter, Temperature limiter
This DSP version is offered as an upgrade and has several added features, along with full networking capability between amplifiers using an Ethernet cable. The networking feature allows users to connect multiple powered loudspeakers and sub-woofers together digitally or via analog XLR. This allows the user to control / monitor them independently, in real time, with a PC or laptop.
- Delay – Up to 4sec input delay plus 100ms output delay for time alignment
- Input EQ – Three layers of 32 raised-cosine filters each
- Output EQ – Parametric EQ: custom FIR, parametric IIR:peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, bandstop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossover – Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Limiters – TruePower™ limiter, RMS limiter, Peak limiter
- Damping Control – DampingControl™ and cable resistance compensation, up to 2 negative/positive compensation for optimal low-end speaker control
- System Monitoring – High performance monitoring of Power Amp output voltage/current/impedance