Each Element Contains: One 15” woofer.
Each Element Contains: Two 6.5” woofers One 1.7” titanium diaphragm HF compression driver.
|Bi amp configuration (NL4)||4 dual 6.5″, 4 single 1.5″, and 1×15″|
|Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)||50 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Program Power (watts)||LF-1200, MF/HF-1200|
|RMS Power (watts)||LF-600, MF/HF-600|
|SPL & Sensitivity (1w/1m)||130dB / 102dB|
|Coverage Angle||120 x 40 degrees per cluster|
|Nominal Impedance||LF-8ohm, MF/HF-4ohms|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||50.8″ x 23.8″ x 22.2″|
|Weight & Material||235 lbs 3/4″ birch plywood|
BT-1200-(500 series) 2 channel amplifier module
(Single amp designed to power a 5 box cluster)
When using a powered version of the BT-1200, the 15″ low-mid enclosure operates as the master control center for the entire cluster. A single BT-1200-500 series two channel amplifier module can power a 5 enclosure system in bi-amp mode. Amplifier channel one has been designed to power the 15″ low -mid frequency and amplifier channel two powers the dual 6.5″ mid -high frequency enclosures. The amplifier module has been designed to fit securely into the 15″ low mid enclosure. Each amplifier module is powered by multiple “ICE” power modules and offers an integrated active crossover system along with DSP correction that has been fine tuned in an anechoic chamber to provide the user with chambered flat response.
- Powered using multiple “ICE” power modules
- Ultra light weight digital switching technology (8 lbs)
- Built in DSP correction software
- Built in digital crossovers to optimize power and clarity
- Chamber tuned for suggested phasing a flat response correction
- Durable and heat resistant design to eliminate pre-mature thermal protection
- Non-powered enclosures are connected to powered enclosure with NL4 patch cables
- Linkable “Neutrik Power-con” connection capable of 110v or 220v
- Array up to 2 systems, a total of 10 cabinets per side in a single hang.
In order to hang 10 cabinets you’ll need special rigging which is purchased separately.
When installing the amplifier pack, remove the passive panel on the back of the enclosure by un-screwing the t-nut bolts. Once the passive panel has been removed, connect the amplifier by following the simple color coded diagram provided. Once the amplifier has been properly connected, slide the amplifier module into the enclosure and secure with the t-nut bolts.