Each Element Contains: One 15” woofer.
Each Element Contains: Two 6.5” woofers One 1.7” titanium diaphragm HF compression driver.
|Bi amp configuration (NL4)||4 dual 6.5″, 4 single 1.5″, and 1×15″|
|Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)||50 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Program Power (watts)||LF-1200, MF/HF-1200|
|RMS Power (watts)||LF-600, MF/HF-600|
|SPL & Sensitivity (1w/1m)||130dB / 102dB|
|Coverage Angle||120 x 40 degrees per cluster|
|Nominal Impedance||LF-8ohm, MF/HF-4ohms|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||50.8″ x 23.8″ x 22.2″|
|Weight & Material||235 lbs 3/4″ birch plywood|
Powersoft Amplification Overview:
As of 2018, TVi Audio has partnered with Powersoft Amplifiers to bring our customers world class amplification, DSP, and networking control for their TVi Audio systems. TVi powered cabinets are equipped with a 3000 watt Powersoft amplifier that utilizes up to four independent amplifier channels, each channel with dedicated DSP processing. Powersoft internal amplifiers will, in most cases power two line array cabinets per amplifier in tri-amp mode, when connected together with an NL8 linking cable. Sub-woofers require an amplifier per sub-woofer in most applications. Each Powersoft powered TVi system has been professionally tuned in an anechoic chamber to a flattened response. We offer two DSP versions in the Powersoft amplifiers to suit different customer applications and budgets.
This version is the standard DSP used in Powersoft powered TVi products. This DSP can be adjusted with a PC or laptop by connecting into the amplifier with a USB cable. Adjusted settings can be stored as presets and changed with a button located on the back of the amplifier. Below are the DSP specifics.
- Delay – 340ms input delay, 10ms per channel output delay
- Input EQ – 5 parametric EQ: hi/low-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/low-pass
- Output EQ – Parametric IIR filters: peaking, hi/low-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/low-pass
- Crossover – Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel:6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Limiters – Peak limiter, RMS limiter, frequency dependent RMS limiter, Clip limiter, Temperature limiter
This DSP version is offered as an upgrade and has several added features, along with full networking capability between amplifiers using an Ethernet cable. The networking feature allows users to connect multiple powered loudspeakers and sub-woofers together digitally or via analog XLR. This allows the user to control / monitor them independently, in real time, with a PC or laptop.
- Delay – Up to 4sec input delay plus 100ms output delay for time alignment
- Input EQ – Three layers of 32 raised-cosine filters each
- Output EQ – Parametric EQ: custom FIR, parametric IIR:peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, bandstop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossover – Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Limiters – TruePower™ limiter, RMS limiter, Peak limiter
- Damping Control – DampingControl™ and cable resistance compensation, up to 2 negative/positive compensation for optimal low-end speaker control
- System Monitoring – High performance monitoring of Power Amp output voltage/current/impedance